Buscar este blog

sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

Bee Free/Ser Libre Belinda



What happened to me? / Que me sucedio? I´m just a girl /Solo soy una chica Only a girl wanting to be someone / Una chica esperando ser alguien And if I try... oh... / & si lo intento... oh... And if I dream... oh... / & si sueño... oh...And if I see / & si miro ..my heart inside of me / ..mi corazon dentro de mí Let´s go flying together / Vamos a volar juntas Let´s go fly like a bird.../ Vamos a volar como pájaros, Let´s go skating the sky / Vamos andar en skate en el cielo To hear my voice and your cry... / para escuchar mi voz & tu llanto Coro: I just want to be free in this world / Yo solo quiero ser libre en este mundo I hope that everybody understands / Espero que todos lo entiendan I just want to be free and fly away / Yo quiero ser libre & volar lejos And smell all the flowers in my heart / & oler todas las flores en mi corazón I want to feel the love in me / Quiero sentir el amor en mi I want to go... go... away / Quiero irme... irme..... lejos. I´m feeling real love / Estoy sintiendo amor real Only for you, / Solo para ti,You opened my eyes/ Abriste mis ojos and I saw the world / & ví el mundo It´s time to live... oooo... / Es tiempo de vivir...oooo ... You can be mine... oooo... / Puedes ser mía... oooo... And we can journey to paradise / & podremos viajar al paraíso Let´s go flying together / Vamos a volar juntas Let´s go fly like a bird... ye... / Vamos a volar como los pájaros Coro 2: If I had a wing to fly / Si tuviera alas para volar, If I had a tear to cry / Si tuviera una lagrima para llorar I would give my soul / Daría mi alma To the angels of the sky / A los ángeles del cielo Coro: I just want to be free in this world / Solo quiero ser libre en este mundo I hope that everybody understands / Espero que todos entiendan I just want to be free and fly away / Solo quiero ser libre & volar lejos I hope that everybody understands / Espero que todos entiendan I just want to be free and fly away / Solo quiero ser libre & volar lejosAnd smell all the flowers in my heart / & oler todas las flores en mi corazón I want to feel the love in me / Quiero sentir el amor en mi I want to see the liberty / Quiero ver la libertad To share/ Para compartir ..the feelings in my heart / ..los sentimientos en mi corazón What happened to me!!!! / Qué me sucedió!!!! What happened to mi? / ¿Qué me sucedió? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario